Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The best things in life are free....

Guess who's broke?

If you guessed me then please line up for you gold star prize.

This year has been not so fun with the money stuff. And I'm actually not to blame for it this time. Well, I might be but not really. My car, who I've affectionately renamed Dipshit, broke down before I went to New York in March and stayed broken until about a week ago. I think I just needed to reach said dollar amount in order for it to not be broke anymore. That dollar amount, by the way, was over two grand. Yikes is right.

So now I'm having to scrimp and save every penny for this trip to Vegas in October. I can do it and I am doing it but it SUCKS. I need things and can't get them right now. And I actually do need things, this isn't just me saying I "need" when I really want. I, honest to goodness, need some clothes for work. I've also got two bridal showers coming up in the next month, two weddings in October, this trip, new brakes for my car. Like, it's a never ending game of 'what can happen next?'. And I'm ready to throw in the towel and tell the powers that be, that they've won. I quit.

So, my very dear friend (yes, I'm talking to you) hated a pair of Dior shoes I found in Vogue this month. She said I only liked them becaue they're Dior. Not really the case. They were pretty and reminded me of a pair of shoes I already own. So, in honor of that (not that I'm a huge fan of the designer cause I'm usually not) I give you these

No comments:

Post a Comment