Wednesday, January 5, 2011

TV Time

I AM going do a write up about the holidays and the sisters visit however I'm at work and don't really have the time to do that now. Also, there are pictures to post and I don't have them with me here.

In hell. Otherwise known as work.

This is just a little something that made me giggle and thought I'd share.

My husband, God bless him, does not watch a lot of TV. Basically I forced him into watching 'Glee' (because, you know, the world stops for 'Glee' and 'American Idol' so he lost control of the remote) and 'Friday Night Lights'. Mostly because it's a football show and he thinks the females are hot. And they are but that's not really the point.

Well, with my obsession with 'Skins', I've pretty much been watching that for the last few weeks which means any time he looks at the TV, it's on. I guess something about it made him want to watch it (again, I'm gonna go with the guess of hot girls being the reason). Now, I've seen every episode and he hasn't not so this is how we watch it:

him: This is stupid.
me: Shut up.
him: Wait, what'd he say?
me: Shhhh
him: What the fuck?!? I thought she was doing that other guy?
me: Just watch.
him: What'd he say? I can't understand her.
me: *I repeat what whatever character said*
him: JJ's going to win. Right? JJ wins the race?
me: Shut up and watch.
him: She's got the most perfect ass.
me: *agrees* (because let's face it, I have a girl crush on Kaya Scodelario)
him: This is so stupid.
me: *rolls eyes*
him: What'd the fuck is she saying? Fucking english accents.
me: *ignores and pets Callie*
him: Why am I still watching this? I better get laid for this shit.

And there you have a typical night at home with me and the husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment