Monday, October 11, 2010

The Wedding

As I'm sitting here listening to 'Speak Now' by Taylor Swift I'm in the mood to talk about this past weekend. I think.

C had her wedding and I know I did a TON of bitching about it but I honestly had a great fucking time! I was really worried about having to spend time with people I don't know because I'm super shy and feel way too insecure about myself when I get around new people. And C has these friends from college or her high school or something that while I've hung out with them a few time, I always feel.....I don't wanna say beneath them or whatever but I don't feel like I gel with them. They were there at the bachelorette party and it seemed much better than it had in previous hanging outs that we had. In fact, I dare say we had FUN together.

Apparently, we're all life long friends now. I really had like, the best time at a wedding. Apart from mine. I danced, I sang, I ate, I laughed. It was awesome.

It's not to say we were without drama because there was drama. This is C we're talking about. I tried to stay as far away from it as I could because I just can't handle it. And it would have pissed me off since I could have been at a wedding with my family in West Virginia. But by Friday, the Bitch was gone and C was just filled with nerves so she was in her own little world and didn't really speak to many people.

Fine by me.

It was the perfect day for a wedding. Sunny and warm during the day but I was fucking freezing at night. My poor little toes were frozen and blue. Ok, so I exaggerate but honestly, it was so damn cold.

Now if you know me, I'm known as the grandma of the group. I'm always in bed early and that's cool. I don't mind. Sleep and me are great friends. But I last longer than some other people *cough Lori/Kala cough* And the only reason Andrew and I left was because there was some drama at his dad's house so whatever. I made it to almost midnight and the party was winding down anyways.

Before I throw up some of the pictures, my only question is how do you do the Dougie? I really, really wanna fucking know!!









Ok, I just realized that some of the pictures are sideways but guess what, I'm too fucking lazy to change it. Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment