Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vegas is The Business

1 - Vegas is the new love of my life.

2 - Justin Timberlake can be the king of the world. He's got my vote.

3 - I can check seeing Elton John off my bucket list. Twice because he sang 'Tiny Dancer'.

4 - A 10 minute rendition of 'Rocket Man' is NEVER bad. Ever.

5 - I misjudged dancing in a club. It's more fun than I thought.

6 - Airports can supply hours of endless fun if you're not the walking dead. Also, sleeping on an airport floor only looks fun. It's not ACTUALLY fun.

7 - Chocolate cake can be a most tasty dinner.

8 - Never trust the semi cute guy who swears he 'just walked Diddy to the after party'.

9 - The girls from out of town look more like hookers than the hookers do.

10 - I can't wait to go back.























No comments:

Post a Comment