Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Boys, boys, boys



I'm a little chipper on this beautiful day so I'm going to write about something else, other than shoes, that I love.

BOYS!!

I love boys. In fact, I'm a little boy crazy. I take that back, I'm a lot boy crazy. They're just so pretty! I don't even really have a type. As my mother would say, 'so long as they're male'. That's how I like 'em.

I have a group of friends affectionately known as the Power Rangers and we all have a husband list. At least I think we all do. I know I do and I know two others do.

After a dream I had last night, I've decided to add another boy to my husband list. After of course checking to make sure no one else has claimed him. **It was not a dirty dream either! In fact the guy didn't even talk. He was just standing there all sexy like. *sigh*

Without further ado, here is my list:

Jim Sturgess


Chris Evans


Jonathan Groff (I don't care that he's gay in real life, he's going to marry me!)


Jared Padalecki (he's the one I had the weird dream about last night. So pretty)


Luke Kirby (side note: one of the Power Rangers and my favorite people ever made me watch this show when I went to visit with her a few weeks ago, Slings & Arrows. YOU MUST WATCH IT!! Amazingness)



*sigh* Nothing like a little eye candy in the morning.

Now, if you know me, you know my undying love for all that is Justin Timberlake. And yes, he is still on the list and still the recipient of my love. However, he's more of a boyfriend now. Or maybe we have an open relationship. Yeah, we have an open relationship. It's been many, many years that we've shared this love so I feel I can share him with others. But never fear, he will always be in my heart.

So, now that my eyes are all starry from the pretty, I'd like to take a second to say that I love Glee. It's right up there with my love for shoes. There is not one single thing I don't like about it. I love that Rachel Berry is annoying as fuckall. I love that poor Finn can't dance his way out of a paper bag. How Artie is the whitest white boy alive and talks like he's from the hood. Kurt and Mercedes have this inner confidence I wish I had just a spoonful of. And Brittany, Brittany, Brittany. How do I love thee, let me count thy ways.

Honestly, Heather Morris NAILS this character. She has the best one liners of any show I've seen. You can't deny that. In fact, I'd like to share a few:

"Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?"

"People think I went on vacation, but actually I spent all summer lost in the sewers."

"When I pulled my hamstring I went to a misogynist."

And this one, never, EVER fails to make me laugh out loud. No, really.

Will: "Can anyone tell me what a ballad is?"
Brittany: "It's a male duck."

Now, the feelings I have for this show and this character, throw them into the pot with Britney Spears and what do you get?



Only, me and not as a baby. I'm sorta sad the husband won't be home to watch it with me tonight but I'm also kinda glad he won't be there to see me geek the fuck out.

Simply because the shoes are named Miss Meghan. Also, designer is Nicholas Kirkwood who I've just recently fallen in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment